Friday, April 12, 2013

Spring has arrived

I LOVE the spring weather!  Temps are a little warmer and I can finally shed the multiple layers of clothes that I wear in the winter to keep warm.  I am ALWAYS cold, whether at home or out.   See, my hubby loves the cool weather with temps in the mid-60's during the winter in the house.  I, on the other hand, am always cold unless the temps go up to about 75 or 80 degrees.  It definitely makes for an interesting winter. In fact, yesterday was the FIRST time that I felt "normal" as far as body temps go.  LOL. 

This is a time for "rebirth".  I get to pull out my spring/ summer clothes - which surprisingly are a bit big from last year.  I guess the Weight Watcher's program is working!  YEAH!  Put on my flip flops (not good for the heel spurs but so cute) and pamper my feet with a pedicure every two weeks.  Do some spring cleaning around the house and open the windows to let the fresh air in.  

On the business side of my life, I clean off my desk using Julie Anne Jones method of organization.  Set my quarterly goals. Get ready to ROCK my customers and hostesses with the NEW Thirty One Summer catalog.  Finalize plans for attending National Conference in July.

So, as the days get longer and warmer - I will be enjoying walks at the beach or around the Brick Reservoir with my WW Walking Group, traveling to North Carolina to visit my daughter, heading to Atlanta for Thirty One's 10th Anniversary National Conference and soaking up the sun.  

Enjoy the arrival of the warmer weather - Have a ThirtyOne-derful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment