Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday Morning......

This has been an AMAZING week filled with tears of joy and tears of sadness.  A chapter in my life (and my daughter, Belinda's) closed this week with the final payment being received on the mortgage that I held on our old home but many new chapters opened......  

The first as a proud Momma!  Belinda has been accepted into the University of New England's Masters Program for Social Work on the accelerated program.  She starts online in May and will be done in 18 months with her Masters in Macro Social Work.  All this while working a full-time and an on-call job with troubled kids.  

Next, Jennifer Jones, my only long distance recruit, added two more women to our Thirty One team - Rays of Hope.  I met Jennifer on my way to National Conference last year and was so excited when she signed up.  Our team is growing deep which is great news! 

I won a door prize at the Family Wellness and Beauty Day so yesterday I got to pick up my prize (and place an order) for Quenchwear clothing.  This is a line of clothing that is all about fit, style, versatility and sun protection.  I can't wait to show off my new interchangeable outfits.  These will definitely be making the trip to HOTLANTA in July for National Conference.

The greatest blessing came on Thursday at my Weight Watcher's meeting.  No, I didn't loose but actually gained .4 (a VERY minor setback).  I had TWO AHA moments though - 1) tracking is key to my success & my weight loss journey and 2) people actually helped by my blog.  Thank you AnnaMarie for sharing how my one blog post helped you.  Your kind words made my day and helped to reinforce what Vanessa Coppes (my blog mentor) told me.     

Time for family as hubby has off tomorrow.  Enjoy your weekend and have a ThirtyOne-derful day.






No comments:

Post a Comment