Friday, April 5, 2013

Blogging Week 1 Complete

WOW!  I did it - a whole week of blogging completed and I actually am enjoying it.  Who would have thought that this technically challenged woman would be able to accomplish such a thing.

I just wanted to share a few thoughts:

  • Blogging is not as hard as it seemed if you talk about what you know.  Thank you +Vanessa Coppes and Entrepreneurial Think Tank for Moms for helping me to see that.
  • Be yourself!  
  • People actually read what I write.  I know this sounds crazy because why else would you blog, right?  I didn't think I had anything to say - SURPRISE!  I love sharing about things that mean something to me.  Who knows somewhere along the way, it might actually help someone else that is struggling.  
  • Along with this goes the fact that if people read it, you may be asked to step out of the realm of cyber space and actually share in person about what you have written about in your blog.  Welcome to "stepping out of your comfort zone"!  
  • Lastly, the easiest way for me to keep up with the blogging (since Vanessa said do it for 30 days - EVERY DAY) is to make a list of things as I think of them.  Then in the morning I can look at the list if I can't think of anything to write about, and I have a list of topics or ideas to get me going.
I will share more of my life's journey - the good, the bad and the not so pretty - as time goes on.  

Have a ThirtyOne-derful day!




1 comment: